Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
Web Symmetry operates as a business and we expect clients to understand and respect our policies. Our goal as an internet marketing company is to bring the highest value per dollar spent by our clients, and in order to help us in that pursuit, we need to cover expenses and fuel our operations. Therefore, we require payments to be made on-time in respect to the services offered to client.
this is our refund and cancellation policy and by hiring Web Symmetry for services you are bound by this agreement and you agree to abide by our policies.
Payments for design and/or development projects are made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Web Symmetry and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
Payments for other digital marketing services are nonrefundable, and Web Symmetry does not issue pro rata refunds for fees paid in advance. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. All setup fees are nonrefundable as they are applied to costs immediately incurred by Web Symmetry in initiating services. If a project is cancelled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Web Symmetry and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
Please see your project proposal and agreement for specific details on cancellation fees and minimum commitments.
• You have approved your site design, logo design, you have approved the start of development, or your site has been fully developed
• If a project is cancelled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by Web Symmetry and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
• If the party for whom any logo or site design has been created closes, changes its name, or changes its activity
• If you do not communicate with Web Symmetry Interactive for more than 30 days following the submission of logo design, web design, or web development.
• Client fails to produce needed materials, imagery, or content agreed upon prior to starting project.
• If the customer has changed his mind i.e., they do not want the purchased any service due to any reason.
If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e., PayPal Dispute) from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, please contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a PayPal dispute for a valid charge from us is tantamount to fraud and is an inappropriate (and possibly illegal) legal means of obtaining a refund.
Web Symmetry reserves the right disable and/or terminate a user’s account if a user is found in violation of the terms. Accounts terminated due to policy violations will not be refunded.